Wet wipes are indispensable for the care of our babies, so you have to take special care when choosing the best, it is important that it does not contain toxic chemicals harmful to the health of our children, but at the same time that they are biodegradable, ecological and compostable, to don’t hurt our planet anymore.
But remember that wipes should NEVER be flushed in the toilet, they should be thrown away. its impact on the environment is very large.
After studying a detailed study comparison of each manufacturer’s diaper (comparative) brands, it lists the 6 best baby wet wipes, advertised as organic for not carrying chemicals, biodegradables and must of them compostables.
1. Eco by Naty
100% Compostables wet wipes, 0% plastic, No toxic stuff products
- Made for sensitive baby butts – dermatologically and hypo-allergenically tested.
- pH balanced – to keep skin soft and hydrated.
- Top notch plant-based ingredients – Ecocert COSMOS certified.
- 100% compostable – no toxic stuff. Turns to soil in 12 weeks.
- 0% plastic. No plastic, chlorine, chemical bleachers, dyes, synthetic fragrances, parabens, silicone & GMOs.
- No nasty chemicals.
- Cruelty free – Vegan label.
- Highest grade in skin sensitivity test.
- Dermatologically and hypo-allergenically tested.
- 99.5% plant-based materials
2. Mum & You
Biodegradable and Compostable Plastic Free
- 100% Biodegradable, 98% Water, 0% Plastic. Mum & You baby wipes are made using strong plant fibres. They contain zero plastic and the natural material breaks down in 4-6 weeks after disposal.
- Contain over 98% water for ultimate kindness to babies’ skin. They are suitable for use from birth and are as gentle as cotton wool and water. Every ingredient we use is hypoallergenic, and suitable for even the youngest babies, and has been handpicked for its moisturizing and gentle properties.
- Mum & You wipes will remain as good as new for up to 6 months after opening, and unopened packets can be kept much longer, so there’s no need to worry when ordering larger quantities. Select boxes of 6 or 12 packs of 100% biodegradable baby wipes. Each individual pack contains 56 baby wipes, which lasts the average single-child family around a week.
- Suitable for vegans, and are made using natural plant-based ingredients. We’re part of the PEFC, committed to using ingredients and materials from sustainable forestry, and none of our products are tested on animals.
- Large enough to cover your full hand. A single pack of our 100% biodegradable wipes seem to fit in most designated wipes pockets of most changing bags.
3. Mommy Care
Organic Biodegradable Eco Friendly
- Certified Organic – Biodegradable Baby Wipes for babies is made from the best non-toxic, natural fabrics and organic ingredients.
- No Hasrsh Chemicals – SLS/SLES Free, Mineral oil Free, Paraben Free, and Petrochemical Free.
- Extra thick ans soft – Baby wipes are specially made with you and your baby in mind to create the safest and best Baby Wipes to soothe your baby’s sensitive skin.
- Natural and soothing – ingredients including Rosemary, Chamomile and Vitamin E for their gentle healing properties, as well as Aloe Vera to cool and soothe your baby’s skin to help prevent the causes of diaper rash.
- Gentle and loving – Our wipes are so gentle and safe that you can also use them to clean baby’s face and hands, and the grimiest of noses.
Biodegradable, 99% Pure Water, Plastic & Fragrance FREE, Sensitive Skin
- Ecofriendly: Contribute to the conservation of ecosystems throughout the world by making the eco smart switch to biodegradable baby wipes fully compliant with the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) – which promotes environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world’s forests.
- No plastics. No parabens. No alcohol. No synthetics. No harsh chemicals. Purity parents can trust. Moistened with 99% pure water, our unscented baby wipes are gentle enough for wiping the delicate skin of newborn infants & premature babies.
- Ordinary wipes & diapers get a bad rap because they pollute our world. Our goal is to bring green products to parents more easily & thus save the planet for future generations. Fully 100% biodegradable, Baby towelettes wipes effectively lessen human impact on the environment. Cruelty-free, degradable & completely honest.
- Rapid decomposition: Unlike other wipes, these eco-friendly baby wipes are made out of materials sourced straight from earth. Derived from trees, the all natural viscose material quickly breaks down & fully disintegrates back into the ground in several months rather than 100+ years.
- Guaranteed: Big, thick & just as effective as traditional baby wipes, our towelettes are sure to impress. We back every pack with a risk-free guarantee. Full refunds issued for returns with 30 days. Place your purchase now!
5. Caboo Bamboo Wipes
Bamboo Baby Wipes, Eco-Friendly Naturally Derived Baby Wipes for Sensitive Skin
- Eco-friendly baby wipes made from viscose derived from sustainably grown bamboo, bamboo grows significantly faster than traditional tree based products, giving you a renewable, and safe alternative that’s the best choice for parents on the go
- Made safe certified naturally derived baby wipes made with safe ingredients that are 99.3% naturally derived, give you the ideal baby wipes for sensitive skin
- Earth friendly, plant based alternative to traditional tree based baby wipes – bamboo grasses grow back in as little as 3-4 months vs. Trees that can take up to 30 year to grow back
- Free from harsh chemicals. Alcohol free, chlorine free, paraben free, formaldehyde free, phthalates free, and unscented baby wipes, giving you full honest transparency and unmatched excellence
Biodegradable Organic Cotton Baby Wipes, with Aloe Vera, Hypoallergenic Fragrance-Free[
- Certification: soil association cosmos certified organic, 99% natural origin of total, 20% organic origin of total
- Material: 100% organic cotton – natural, sustainable, renewable, plant-based, plastic-free, biodegradable and compostable material
- Formulation: the combination of natural & organic ingredients. Aloe vera cleanses, moisturises & nourishes delicate baby’s skin
- When to use: gentle enough for everyday use. Ideal for nappy change, face, hand and all over body cleansing, great for cleaning up messes, when out and about, holidays, travel and there’s no water or towels available. Water-free rinse-free skin cleansing, planet-friendly, plastic free biodegradable alternative.
7. Jackson Reece
Organic Herbal Biodegradable & Compostable, Plastic Free Baby Wipes
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera and Ylang Ylang Extracts
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for children with eczema and sensitive skin
- BIO-DEGRADABLE Our cloth is 100% biodegradable and compostable in just 60 days
- 99% of the ingredients are derived from vegetable or plant extracts. Suitable for use by Vegans.
- MADE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM