ECOLOGICAL & ORGANIC FACE CREAMS
Throughout the day we live with a lot of dangerous chemicals that are dangerous to our health and that are part of our daily hygiene habits: cosmetics.
Some of these substances are of particular concern because they cause serious health problems or because they bioaccumulate and are very difficult to eliminate.
Reject products that have:
- Mineral oils: Paraffins (parafinum liquidum), Petrolatum. In Lip Cocoa
- Triclosan. Triclosan. Soaps, toothpastes
- «–paraben». Parabens. Creams
- Phthalates. Phthalates. Nail lacquer, lipstick
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Shampoo
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Shampoo
- Nanoparticles (nano). Sunscreens
- Parfum. After this ingredient «Parfum (Fragance)» are included more than 3,000 different compounds, which are usually very allergenic.
You have to look at the label«INCI»
The acronym for International Nomenclature Cosmetic Ingredient is the name used to name the ingredients of the cosmetic.
Here are some of the toxic ingredients. Unfortunately there are many more. You can check product toxicity here.
After a rigorous study of the creams they offer on the market, there is the list of the best organic face creams, certified cosmetics:
ANNEMARIE BORLIND – Organic Face Creams
COULEUR CARAMEL – Organic Mackup
NAOBAY – Organic Facial Care
Bet on natural cosmetic products based on:
not tested on animals.
with eco-friendly packaging: recycled and/or recyclable.
Watch out for the word Natural and Bio! there’s a lot of deception. Even if it comes naturally, make sure that some of the ingredients we have quoted don’t come on the label.