Why is it important to buy organic diapers?
It is important because the health of your baby may be at stake, in many diaper brands the existence of chemical substances, such as the presence of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), phenanthrene and naphthalene, have been detected, many manufacturers safeguard themselves saying that they are in Very small amounts, below the legal limit, but since these are potentially carcinogenic substances, they cannot be in products intended for babies, not even in those minimal amounts.
«Organic diapers take care of your baby’s health, and also that of the planet.»
There are many brands of organic diapers, that’s why we have this comparison of Organic Diapers, to help you when choosing the best diaper for your baby. In another article we already told you about one of our favorite brands ECO by NATY (see article), here we are going to show you other good brands that are highly recommended:ID de tabla no válido.
1. Eco by Naty
Plant-based premium ecological diaper with 0% oil plastic on skin
- 0% plastic on skin.
- Mainly made of plant-based material.
- Reduced risk of allergies and diaper rash.
- Award-winning performance – keeps baby dry!
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and Vegan certified.
- Renewable packaging certified by TÜV.
- Cool nature-inspired design.
- 100% FSC certified pulp.
2. Bambo Nature
Eco Friendly Baby Diapers for Sensitive Skin
- Bambo Nature baby diapers are considered to be one of the very best disposable diapers in the world.
- Super soft and highly absorbent, perfect for both day and nighttime use.
- Produced with sustainable manufacturing processes.
- Free of harmful chemicals and perfumes to minimize the risk of allergies and diaper rash.
- Danish Asthma/Allergy certification, the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, are Dermatologically-tested and FSC-certified.
- Certified free of all known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.
- Technologically innovative diapers are thin, yet ultra-absorbent, and feature a fully breathable backsheet. This allows moisture to be wicked away faster, keeping baby’s skin dry and reducing the likelihood of diaper rash. A dry environment, along with the absence of harmful chemicals and allergens, not only prevents, but aids in the healing of diaper rash.
3. The Honest Company
- Hypoallergenic, super soft, ultra absorbent, gentle, and safe disposable diapers in adorable, posh prints, with soft, stretchy side panels, comfy elastic waistband, sure fit leg cuffs, and fastening tabs
- Super-Soft Liner: The cloudlike liner provides the ultimate comfort for delicate skin while rapidly funneling moisture away; The multi-layer technology locks away moisture, holding 17 times its weight in fluid for advanced leak protection
- Sustainable Materials: Super absorbent diapers have a bio based core with sustainably harvested fluff pulp and plant derived materials that are gentle on your baby’s delicate skin, keeping your baby happy, dry, and comfortable
- Made Without: Latex, chlorine processing, fragrances, or lotions, because we believe you shouldn’t have to choose between what works and what’s good for you.
- Honest Purpose: We love your babies; That’s why we err on the side of caution when it comes to ingredient selection, doing our best to avoid chemicals of concern; We use smart ingredients and create trusted products that work
4. Eco Boom
Baby Bamboo Biodegradable Disposable, Eco Friendly
- Natural cotton is compounded in the top sheet. Super soft top sheet ensures your baby’s comfort
- Germany material have great absorbing performance to lock moisture away, keeping surface dry.
- 100% Natural Bamboo Backsheet, ultra breathable which allow fresh air to circulate and keep baby’s skin dry.
- Super diffusion layer keep baby skin dry.
- Chemical Free, Manufacture of degradable materials, No latex, PVC, TBT or Antioxidants.
5.Mum & You – Nappychat
Eco-Diapers – Hypoallergenic, Dermatologically Tested. Free from Lotion and Perfumes
- Made using wood pulp from certified forestry – responsibly made in the EU
- Dermatologically-tested, hypoallergenic – with no perfumes, dyes & lotion: suitable for all skin-types even newborns
- Up to 12 hour dryness – and still unbelievably soft: a comfortable baby is ready to engage in the world around him
- Beautiful designs – on the diaper inspire you to chatter with baby at change time encouraging bonding & development
- Every M&Y Nappychat diaper you buy raises money to help other mums
Última actualización el 2023-06-07 / Enlaces de afiliados / Imágenes de la API para Afiliados